The best call center solutions 2022 for businesses
The best call center solutions 2022 for businesses
The Best Call Center Solutions 2022 are the latest cloud systems and services that establishments and businesses utilize to develop contact centers, customer service, and technical support.
Call center and customer service solutions differ in their uses, the advantages, and the options they provide to help you develop your contact center; it also differs from being a service, system, application, or feature.
Bevatel offers the latest cloud contact center solutions and services with multiple features, options, and tools. And at the lowest costs in Saudi Arabia.
We will learn more about cloud call center services and their advantages to upgrading your customer service and technical support staff performance. Let’s go.
What are the best call center solutions for 2022?
The best call center solutions are cloud-based systems and services that enable you to communicate with your target customers with multiple professional features and options anywhere and without being at the call center headquarters or in a specific place.
We cannot discuss in detail all the cloud contact center solutions, but we can mention the most prominent ones briefly in points as follows:-
- Cloud call center system
- The unified number service 9200
- Customer Service Management System
- SMS service
- Outsource Call center service
1- Cloud call center system
It is one of the advanced cloud call center solutions in 2022. And it is the latest system that enables you to make and receive the number of concurrent calls required with multiple professional options and features to communicate with customers.
This system runs cloudly just with an internet connection. Meaning that you do not need devices, cables, or complicated installations to operate it, make and receive calls.
It allows you to work remotely and from anywhere. It’s a new feature that enables you to hire customer service staffs who work remotely and from anywhere to respond to your customers’ inquiries and complaints and receive their requests.
This system provides you with many features and tools to communicate with your customers professionally and provide better customer service and technical support.
We can briefly mention some of these advantages in points as follows:-
- Call waiting and call forwarding feature
- IVR and Voicemail feature
- Record calls and extracts recordings for the last 30 days
- Live Panel screen and system reports (to track the call center workflow)
- Off-duty voice message listened to by callers. And it includes working hours or company offers and services
2- The unified number service 9200
A unified number is an easy-to-remember number, starts with 9200, and enables you to make and receive the number of concurrent calls required with many options and features to communicate with customers.
The unified number provides you with many professional features for your establishments or business. The most prominent of them are as follows:-
- Connect all branches of your establishments with one unified number
- Professional enterprise and impressive brand
a) Connect all your establishment branches
Now you can connect all the branches of your establishment or business with an easy-to-remember, starting with 9200. And then, this number enables you to make and receive calls to all your establishments’ branches from the call center through one unified number for all your company’s branches and from anywhere without existing in a defined office.
b) Professional enterprise and impressive brand
Using a unified number that starts with 9200 for your establishment or business gives the impression to your customers that they are dealing with a professional establishment of an impressive brand that values its customers and seeks to provide them with the best service and technical support.
The unified number allows you to operate many features and tools to communicate with your customers professionally, such as:-
- The IVR feature enables you to answer your customers’ calls 24h/day through multiple previously recorded voice messages.
- The voice mail feature helps you leave their complaints and inquiries in one or more voice messages that the defined employee hears to communicate with them again.
- Waiting Feature enables you to display voice messages that include your company’s offers and services or display specific music heard by callers.
3- CRM Customer Relationship Management System
CRM is the latest professional system from Bevatel that enables you to manage and follow up on your target customers’ interactions with your products, services, or offers through your website, your call center, or your establishment’s pages through social media.
The CRM system is an advanced cloud call center solution, provides you with many tools and features to improve the performance of the departments of your establishment or business and at the lowest costs.
We can briefly explain the most important uses of this system in points as follows:-
- CRM Software for Marketing and Sales
- Develop customer service performance and technical support
- stores and project management
4- CRM Software for Marketing and Sales
The Customer Service Management System enables you to manage all the marketing operations of your organization or business via social media, email, or SMS.
This system allows you to manage marketing campaigns and view the sources where the customers come. And their interests in your products and services.
This system is a call center solution that enables you to track and analyze sales operations in real-time and with reports, starting from catching target customers, issuing financial offers, converting potential customers to actual customers, and even issuing invoices.
Finally, this system provides you with multiple detailed reports on the performance of the sales staff, the number of successful sales deals for each employee, the number of not pending sales deals, and the volume of sales made by each employee.
It also provides you with details about customers’ concerns, problems, needs, and inquiries, enabling you to improve the performance of marketing operations and provide the best suitable products and services to customers.
5- SMS service
SMS is one of the best call center solutions 2022 for establishments and businesses; it enables you to communicate with your target customers in professional, fast, and cost-effective methods.
Bevatel provides this service with many options and advantages. We mention the most prominent of them in the following points:-
- Send bulk messages to thousands of your contacts in minutes.
- Scheduling and automatic sending of SMS campaigns
- Delete duplicate and wrong numbers in your contact lists.
- The ability to operate the SMS service from your platform or system
- Integrate the service with other systems and services, such as the cloud call center system, customer service management system. And others.
6- Outsource Call center service
Outsource Call center service enables you to obtain a professional call center that operates in the cloud, provided with the latest call center systems, devices, and specialized customer service staff trained on the international standards of call center and customer service.
Many institutions and commercial activities seek to take advantage of this service for many benefits.
We mention the most prominent of them in the following points:-
- Save the costs of establishing an integrated professional call center equipped with computers, offices, and the internet.
- Saving costs related to the purchase of the cloud call center system, customer service management system, and VOIP devices
- Hiring specialized and qualified customer service staff with the required qualifications and fluent in the languages and dialects necessary for the project.
- Training employees on call center systems, customer service management, and your organization’s products and services and training help the staff provide the best service and technical support for customers.
In general, advanced cloud call center solutions are the best tools that establishments and businesses can utilize to improve the performance of the marketing and sales departments and provide the customers with better service and technical support at the lowest costs and thus increase sales and profits.