How to send WhatsApp messages to thousands of customers
How to send WhatsApp messages to thousands of customers
WhatsApp is the most popular messaging app in the world, with over 3 billion active users who send and receive around 100 billion messages daily. These massive numbers have caught the attention of businesses worldwide as an effective marketing tool.
Meta has taken advantage of this interest and offered advanced solutions for those who want to use WhatsApp for widespread and effective marketing.
Many business owners of all sizes are looking for ways to send large numbers of WhatsApp messages, such as sending 1,000 or 5,000 messages, to promote their products.
In this article, we will share with you how to do this using paid and free methods, and we will explain the differences between each technique and how to send thousands of WhatsApp messages with good results.
Why do businesses want to send bulk WhatsApp messages to thousands of customers?
Before we explain how to send large numbers of WhatsApp messages to customers in multiple ways, we must understand why businesses send these messages. Firstly we can provide you with new ideas for using such methods to send WhatsApp messages in large numbers.
Here are the primary purposes for using WhatsApp Business API messages in points as follows:
- Notify customers of new products or services
- Advertise an event or the opening of a new branch
- Share a new offer or discount code.
The traditional and inefficient ways to send WhatsApp messages without limits
Regarding traditional and inefficient ways to send WhatsApp messages in bulk, you may ask us if those methods are effective.
Two basic methods: sending messages manually to each person and buying a bulk WhatsApp message-sending service from websites. These two methods have reasons that make them inefficient and may cause problems for your company.
Sending messages manually from the regular WhatsApp app
Sending WhatsApp group messages manually through the standard WhatsApp app is among the solutions that some business owners think about. However, this method is considered ineffective and time-consuming.
In addition, WhatsApp has intelligent algorithms to detect spam messages. Sending a large number of messages in an attempt to market your products and services through the regular WhatsApp app will eventually be a bad idea, as your WhatsApp account may be permanently banned.
Therefore WhatsApp administrators have the right to ban your account and not restore it in this case. The laws may also favor the application in such cases.
Buying a service to send 1000 or 5000 WhatsApp messages
Over the years, one of the methods used to send many WhatsApp messages was to rely on individuals or companies that provide this service. This method was widespread before the launch of the official. It approved the WhatsApp method for sending large numbers of WhatsApp messages, which is the WhatsApp Business API that was launched in 2018. However, this method still exists today.
In this case, the individual or company that provides this service often uses unreliable applications and many phone numbers to send your messages. Using this method carries many risks for several reasons.
For example, your company’s name will not be used by the person or company that provides the service, which means that your messages will reach customers without the company’s name.
If a customer replies to the message, you will not be able to interact with them, which means a lot of missed opportunities. Even worse, this person or company may send any other type of message afterward, whether from another company or a spam message.
Any program used to send unlimited advertising messages on WhatsApp and not officially supported by WhatsApp Business API is a considerable risk.
Of course, dealing with a person or company sending large amounts of WhatsApp messages using these programs that do not support WhatsApp Business API and without using the company number is one of the worst options that can be taken to send large amounts of WhatsApp messages as a company, and we recommend avoiding it entirely.
Therefore, when registering in WhatsApp Business API, you must be the account owner.
|Manually sending messages||Buying a service to send a large number of messages from a person or company|
|Wastes time without significant results||Does not achieve a professional company image or customer engagement|
|Can lead to a WhatsApp account ban||Can lead to sending malicious or inappropriate messages that ruin your brand.|
|Does not offer professional marketing tools||Does not offer professional marketing tools|
|Not suitable for large numbers (account will be banned before achieving them)||Informal and multiple accounts used are often banned.|
Legal and safe ways to send a large number of WhatsApp messages on behalf of your company
Two legal methods exist to send thousands of WhatsApp messages to communicate with your customers quickly and easily.
The first way is to use the Broadcast feature in the WhatsApp Business app, a free method with some limitations.
The second method is to use a platform that supports the WhatsApp Business API, which is the official method and does not impose any restrictions on the number of messages sent.
Sending many WhatsApp messages using the Broadcast feature: You can send a minimal number of WhatsApp messages for free using the Broadcast feature in the WhatsApp Business app. You can download the WhatsApp Business app for free from the App Store or Google Play.
However, this method is minimal as you can only send a maximum of 256 messages at a time, and it needs the professional features that the Bevatel Business Chat platform provides.
Here are some of the problems associated with this method:
- The ability to send only 256 messages at a time.
- The phone numbers of the targeted customers must be registered on your phone.
- The message template must be approved before it is sent.
The problems and limitations of this method make it less effective in communicating with customers than using the Bevatel Business Chat system, which supports the integration of WhatsApp Business API, which offers a number of professional features and tools for communicating with customers in real-time to develop sales, technical support, and customer service processes.
Sending a large number of WhatsApp messages using a platform that supports WhatsApp Business API, such as the Bevatel Business Chat platform
Using the Bevatel Business Chat platform that supports the WhatsApp Business API is the only official and safe way to send unlimited WhatsApp messages to customers.
Although the company that owns WhatsApp, Meta, provides this interface, it does not provide an official tool for direct use, so you can use it through the Bevatel Business Chat platform that supports it.
The Bevatel Business Chat platform offers several features to take advantage of all the features of the WhatsApp Business API with various advanced tools to achieve the best results.
Among the advanced features that the Bevatel Business Chat platform offers:
- Send unlimited messages, including images, videos, audio files, etc.
- Communicate with customers using AI-powered chatbots.
- Create message templates to reduce the need to rewrite.
- Get detailed reports and comprehensive statistics for conversations and campaigns.
- Target specific customers using specific messages and customer segmentation.
- Enable many employees to respond to customers and follow up on questions and requests after sending messages.
To start using the Bevatel Business Chat platform, you must follow two basic steps:
- First, you must get the WhatsApp Business API key from WhatsApp.
- Second, you must register on the Bevatel Business Chat platform, use the key to bind your account, and start using the platform to send messages and manage your marketing campaigns.
Step 1: Getting the WhatsApp Business API key
- You can get the WhatsApp Business API key from the Dialog 360 service by following the specified steps. (Obtaining this key requires a small monthly or annual payment).
- To obtain the key successfully, your business account must have been verified in Facebook Business Manager, and if this is your first time doing so, you can contact Bevatel to confirm it for you.
Step 2: Registering on Bevatel Business Chat
- Registration on the Bevatel Business Chat platform takes only a few minutes, as you must enter the WhatsApp Business API key and follow the specified steps.
- You can start these steps through the provided link. When registering, you must choose one of the packages available on the platform. There are no additional fees other than the cost of your chosen package.
- After successfully creating your account, now you can start sending thousands of messages via WhatsApp on behalf of your company and achieve distinctive results for your marketing campaigns.
- The platform is entirely web-based, which means you and your employees can use it through your browser without installing additional programs on personal computers or smartphones.
Using Bevatel Business Chat to send unlimited WhatsApp messages in seconds
Step 1: Create message templates
- To get started, you must create message templates that are accepted to be sent via Bevatel Business Chat.
Step 2: Create a campaign in Bevatel Business Chat
- The first step to sending WhatsApp messages via Bevatel Business Chat is to create a campaign on the platform.
- Log in to your account, go to the “Campaigns” section, and click “Create a Campaign”.
- You will be asked to define the campaign’s name and the associated company number.
Step 3: Select the targeted customers
You can target specific customers or send the messages in the campaign to all your contacts or customers. If you want to send the messages to everyone, you can select “Contacts,” and the messages will be sent to all customers.
If you want to target, there are many criteria that you can use, such as:
- Phone number: Target a specific group of phone numbers.
- Email: Target a specific group of customers in the email list.
- Date: Target customers according to dates, such as targeting new customers.
- Tags: Target customers according to the tags placed to identify them, such as placing the “Bevatel Solutions” tag on those interested in Bevatel solutions to target them in Bevatel Solutions offers in the campaign.
Step 4: Create the text of the message
In this step, select the template you have created in advance, start customizing it, and specify what you want to inform the customers about in the message.
Step 5: Publish the campaign
After specifying all the campaign details, you can publish the campaign. Before publishing, you can quickly review the details and click “Publish.” This will mean starting the implementation of the campaign.
Once the campaign is published, you will find it under your campaigns, and you can review the campaign statistics from the “Campaigns” section at any time.
If you want to start using Bevatel Business Chat, you can immediately request it through the Bevatel website. You can also get a consultation and try the service with Bevatel experts.