Reaching customers has always been one of the most difficult tasks for different companies and institutions, there are a range of barriers that may prevent or make it more difficult for companies, whether it be the nature of the target audience, culture, and customs, the distances between the company and its customers, the ways customers communicate, or the cost if the company is international and has several branches in a number of countries and other reasons why most businesses and activities are looking for ways to communicate Easy and fast with its customers.
But in recent years there have been some ways and methods developed by entrepreneurs and telecommunications solutions companies, where the industrial revolution has produced a set of technologies that, if applied in any sector of activities and businesses, will help them greatly improve their relations with their customers, and this is why a large number of institutions have chosen those methods and preferred them from traditional means of communication because they have provided them with comfort in dealing and greater ease of access!
The first question: “What obstacles will these modern methods overcome?”
There are many problems that companies have experienced while communicating with their customers of different sizes and types, there are long-term problems that are difficult to overcome easily, and there are short-term problems that can be solved at its beginning, and we can summarize some of those problems and obstacles in the following points:
These are problems that are difficult to solve quickly and require a range of strategies and solutions to overcome, the most important of which are:
- The difficulty of reaching customers due to distances, especially if the company is unable to open a branch close to its customers, therefore it requires a modern means of communication to overcome the obstacle of distance and remote communication.
- The difficulty of customers reaching companies because of the cost, mostly in international or global companies requires the customer’s access to the company an international call or the like, which may not be appropriate with the customer, and here it requires an inexpensive means on both parties the company and its customers.
- The lack of the ability to identify customer problems and track their wishes, a major obstacle that meets many companies is their inability to accurately identify the needs of their target audience, requiring state-of-the-art systems and methods to track customers’ journey with the company.
It is a set of obstacles that can be resolved if we develop quick alternatives to them, which are:
- The problem is that it is difficult for customers to remember most company numbers if they are many or long.
- The problem of customers’ inability to access the section on their problem or queries.
- The problem of not making call conversion available, which may prolong the duration of solving customer problems.
- The problem of not interacting with customers on social media platforms thus allowing competitors to appear more.
- The problem is that there is no quick way to reach customers anytime, anywhere.
- The problem of not being able to better manage and improve marketing campaigns.
The second question: “What are the best ways to reach my clients?”
There is a range of modern ways that entrepreneurs and strategists have chosen to be one of the best ways to connect with customers for 2021, and we can summarize the top five communication methods in the following paragraphs:
- Cloud Call Center for remote communication system
- Consolidated number 9200 to connect corporate branches
- CRM system to track customer desires and problems
- Text messaging service for marketing campaigns
- Connecting Social Media systems to interact with customers
First: The Cloud Call Center system
Cloud Call Center is a system that provides companies with the advantage of remote communication or online, it is a smart system that helps you receive all calls of your customers whatever their purpose at the lowest cost and every speed from anywhere, it will help you maintain constant and continuous communication without interruption or obstacles with all your customers remotely, it allows you to work online, follow your employees and all your business, operations and all your customers from anywhere.
as well as provide you with Live and comprehensive monitoring of all sales and purchases made within your company, it collects all your customers’ data continuously and the data of operations that are made and all transactions of your business, and provides you with the possibility to extract detailed reports on the performance of the company and the level of quality of service provided by the customer service team, performance analyses of all operations that have been made, all outgoing calls received by the day and hour and from the employee who received the call, in addition to the average number and duration of calls and what resulted About it, to help you develop the performance of your organization and the performance of your employees as well.
Second: Unified number 9200
It is a smart service that provides you with a unified contact number for your company, starting with 9200, which is a short number consisting of 9 numbers, where it distinguishes your organization and is easy to remember and shortened to reach your customers easily, through which your customers can reach any branch of the company or a specific section by requesting that number, for example, if they want to communicate with the sales department they can contact that number to be answered by a customer service representative and transfer them to the section specialized in their inquiry, This allows your customers to contact your company at any time and even anywhere inside or outside Saudi Arabia.
Third: CRM system
CRM is a full range of modern technological tools and technologies to manage your customers’ relationships, where the customer service system aims to collect, analyze and manage all the data of customers of different companies, organizations or businesses, from recording and saving their personal information through analysis of customer behavior to achieving a better experience for existing customers and gaining new customers, where it helps you identify the needs of your customers and their previous interactions and transactions with you, to succeed in developing strong and real relationships with your Clients.
Fourth: SMS Service
It is a modern service and is one of the fastest and easiest ways to communicate with customers, where the service accurately targets all your contacts and work to implement the process of delivering the unified message to all customers at the same time and at the same speed, and allows you to send individual messages or mobile messages grouped, where this service fits the goals of different companies and all marketing methods, and provides you with the feature of scheduling messages according to specific dates so that you can create continuous marketing campaigns even outside the working hours During holidays, it reaches the largest number of customers and covers all mobile networks in Saudi Arabia.
Fifth: Connecting social media channels
It is one of the latest ways to communicate and gain customers, it is a technology that helps you connect social media systems together so that you can link all your social media accounts such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, YouTube, Viber, Pinterest, Skype, and many others, as well as your email and site chat, which will help you send and receive all your customers’ messages and conversations on all your social media accounts on only one platform with an interactive, intelligent and easy interface, as well as because they are smart and simple to use, as well as It allows you to manage and control all your sales and purchases, complete all your tasks and transactions, manage your marketing campaigns on all your social media accounts, and improve the results of these campaigns and shape them to suit your customers.
These are some ways and methods that will help you communicate with your customers with ease to overcome any communication problems or barriers, so if you want to learn more about how to improve communication with your customers, and how to succeed in winning new customers, feel free to contact us to get your free consultation now.