A unified number or 9200 number is a service that allows companies to connect all their subsidiaries to a standard number starting with 9200, through which you can easily manage all of your enterprise’s communications.
- Successful enterprises always seek to provide their systems and subsidiaries with advantages that would pay the client to choose them in a large market filled with various companies and business activities.
- Perhaps the unified number or service of 9200 of the most distinctive services, which adds to your company advantages that allow you to communicate effectively with your clients and to communicate continuously with your employees in all different branches and departments of your company.
- A single number is a service in which companies rush to participate, especially if they seek to expand their customer base and gain new customers.
- Through a unified number, companies gain a greater chance of competing in a market that evolves every day, by uniform number service you can distinguish over your competitors with a single number that is easy to remember and unique only to you.
So, if you’re wondering what the unified number in Saudi Arabia is and how do you subscribe to the unique number 9200? In the next article, BEVATEL will help you answer all the questions on your mind about the unified number 9200 service and its features.
- What’s the unified number for the facility?
- What are the uses of the standard number?
- Why do I have to sign up for the unified number 9200 from BEVATEL?
- 12 Features of the Unified Number in Saudi Arabia
1- What’s the unified number for the facility?
- A unified number is a service that provides you with a uniform contact number starting with a 9200 number, which is a fixed number consisting of 9 digits, which distinguishes your enterprise and is easy to remember and abbreviated to reach your clients easily and from anywhere in the world.
- The unified number allows you to connect all branches and departments of your company anywhere in the Kingdom to a single contact number so that you can effectively manage your company’s communications.
- Therefore, your participation in the standard number service or 9200 system removes any impediments to your clients and allows you to receive and organize a large number of calls, and the unified number is part of your brand where it gives the impression of the professionalism of the enterprise.
2- What are the uses of the standard number?
- There are many uses and benefits of a unified number. The standard number system played a major role in removing many of the obstacles facing enterprises in communicating with their clients or other departments.
- the unified number or the so-called 9200 helped companies increase their productivity through easy shopper access through a combined number, the standard number service was therefore the most suitable vehicle for most of the company’s customers, resulting in increased sales and profits.
- The unified number is also used to connect all branches of the company, to communicate from anywhere in the world inside or outside Saudi Arabia, as well as to reduce its costs and its ability to receive and organize a huge number of incoming calls, thereby improving the performance of customer service staff and the system as a whole.
3- Why do I have to sign up for the unified number 9200 from BEVATEL?
- BEVATEL is one of the best companies in Saudi Arabia that makes you a unique, easy to remember, and infrequent company number so that your clients can reach you easily and at the lowest cost, because with BEVATEL, when you buy a unified number, you will only pay once! Yes, once and BEVATEL will provide you with a standard number and landline service for your company at the lowest possible cost, the highest efficiency, and quality, and quickly in three days you will receive your unified number service.
- And it’s not just that! BEVATEL provides you with a unified number in Saudi Arabia with a set of advantages and features that distinguish the standard number of BEVATEL from any other telecommunications company because through the unified number you can manage your communications through the standard number 9200 service in a more accessible and manageable way.
- A combined number helps you achieve a better user experience than before and thus gain the loyalty and trust of your clients, so with the 9200 service from BEVATEL, the client will feel that he is dealing with a professional institution that he can communicate with and ask his questions, problems, or demand whatever he wants during any time and from anywhere.
- And he’ll find it possible to communicate well with your company through a uniform number, without experiencing the problem of line preoccupation or even waiting too long to talk to a customer service representative, along with your ability to account for the number of contacts within your company through the company’s number, thereby measuring the company’s performance and knowing where it’s weak.
4- 12 Features of the Unified Number in Saudi Arabia
There are many advantages to the unified number provided by BEVATEL, the most important of which is:
A) Ease of communication with clients
B) Integrated Calls Logs
C) User Friendly Control
D) Multiple Integration
E) Easy Connection
F) Conference Calls
G) Calls Recording
H) Calls Waiting
I) Calls Forwarding
J) IVR Feature
K) Professional Voicemail
L) Performance Monitoring
A) Ease of communication with clients:
- BEVATEL provides you with a unified number and a 9200 service with your landline, which allows you to connect all branches and departments of the company to a standard contact number so that customers can connect to it at anytime and anywhere from inside and outside Saudi Arabia easily and without any complications.
B) Integrated Calls Logs:
- The second feature of BEVATEL’s unified number service is the possibility of creating a phone log you can share with your company’s employees, which includes customer data, calls, and all the details that will help you develop customer service.
C) User Friendly Control:
- Among the advantages of the unified number, BEVATEL provides you with a simple and easy-to-use console that includes many features that make the work of the Customer Service Team more accessible and structured.
D) Multiple Integration:
- you can connect unified number service with the CRM system and softphone, so you can take advantage of these systems simultaneously.
E) Easy Connection:
- The unified number in Saudi Arabia allows customers to connect to you via mobile, whether Android, IOS, landline, or via the Web Phone feature at anytime from anywhere in and outside Saudi Arabia, to communicate more easily and quickly with customers.
F) Conference Calls:
- The combined number system provides companies with the possibility to make group calls between employees or between employees and clients at the same time, which gives you the advantage of constant, continuous and flexible communication through the unified number.
G) Calls Recording:
- Among the advantages of the standard number and the 9200 service, BEVATEL provides a call recording feature that helps company managers to track the functioning of the company as well as to analyze employee performance and customer response service and to identify customer problems and requirements.
H) Calls Waiting:
- It is an important feature provided to you by BEVATEL as one of the advantages of the unified number, where it allows the company to offer its services through voice messages recorded during the waiting period.
I) Calls Forwarding:
- The call transfer feature is one of the most important features of the unified number 9200 because it allows the client’s call to be transferred to the relevant section, whether a complaint is sent to the complaints department or otherwise, thus helping to quickly solve customer problems and organize calls.
J) IVR Feature:
- The interactive response feature of the unified number system enables customers to inquire about the company’s services or products through pre-recorded voice messages, and they can also know everything about them, such as their accounts or what they have to pay, etc., to help customers get a clear and quick answer.
K) Professional Voicemail:
- One of the advantages of the facility’s combined number service is voice mail, which enables customers to record their queries and questions when calling outside the company’s official working times or busy customer service team.
L) Performance Monitoring:
- The last and most important feature of the unified number 9200 service from BEVATEL is the performance control feature, which allows the company manager to monitor the performance of the employees and the quality of the service provided to clients, so that through this he can extract detailed reports on the level of all employees and evaluate all sections of the company.
And in conclusion, dear reader, if you own a company, no matter how big or where it is, and you have not yet benefited from the unified number in Saudi Arabia, then you waste a lot of opportunities to ensure that your enterprise succeeds and earns more customers.